WHAT SHOULD ONE LOOK FOR WHEN CHOOSING CBD PRODUCTS?
Updated: Oct 5, 2019
1. Lab Testing HempWorx offers third party lab testing and product certificates. We believe in full transparency and being 100% open with our customers. Every single batch we produce undergoes third party testing to ensure that the safety, quality, and potency of our products upholds our company standards. -- Gas Chromatography Tests
-- Certificates of Analysis
-- Potency Tests
-- Antimicrobial Tests
2. Safe Extraction Our expert team of researchers, chemists, and product formulators use CO2 extraction with our oils resulting in a solvent free, pure extract. Our raw materials are then dried to remove pathogens, molds, and heavy metals. This gives our customers high quality hemp extracts.
3. Quality Ingredients We have both Full Spectrum Hemp Oils available that contain trace amounts of THC to help our customers achieve the “Entourage Effect”. Additionally, you can purchase a “THC FREE” version of the oils if you are subject to regular drug screening. Our oil is produced on Kentucky farms using Organic methods and is free of GMOs, synthetics, fillers, and other harmful ingredients. We do not use any artificial sweeteners or flavoring.
4. Clear Labels HempWorx provides the ingredients, lot number and expiration date on every bottle.
5. CBD-Rich Products Under the 2014 Farm Bill, CBD derived from Hemp Seed Oil that has less than 0.3% THC by dry weight is federally legal. Our products comply within these guidelines. Click here for a copy of the 2014 Farm Bill.
6. Money Back Guarantee HempWorx is confident in their oils that they give you a 60 day empty bottle refund policy. If you change your mind within 60 days of ordering, send it back and they will refund your purchase. (This only applies to orders that are placed directly on the HempWorx website).
Learn more about HempWorx CBD here.